Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Vegas

Just a quick note - an experiment really with Google's new Blogger editor - to remind readers that I'll be out of town quite a bit over the next 6 weeks.  I'll be in Southern Nevada, Utah, and Arizona from July 12 to July 21, and then at our house in Central Oregon again August 1 to August 8th.  During these getaways I don't take as much time to monitor the newsgroup or post new things to this blog.  Of course, if anything really significant comes up, I will post something.  And, you do know that there are two PERS-related legal cases scheduled for hearings during the periods I'm gone.  One case - the "Best" case is scheduled for the second week in July in Marion County Circuit Court, while the "White" case is finally on tap before the inestimable and painfully slow Judge Henry Kantor of the Multnomah County Circuit.  I'm pretty sure there will be spies at both hearings and so I expect to have something useful to post here during those vacation interludes.



Supposedly, this new editor gives me better controls and access to pictures so I'm going to try a few just for fun.  You'll get to see our dog "Emma", possible a cat or two ("Pot" and "Minh"), and perhaps the Mini.  This won't be a regular feature, but as a beta tester, I'm supposed to try this kind of stuff.  So here goes:












Ok.  So the cats aren't here this time.  And you got the old picture of me with the giraffe.  I like giraffes and this one was particularly fun.  I'll get the hang of the picture posting as I go along.  Bear with me.

No comments: