Friday, June 06, 2008

The Story

Is not in today's USA Today. The website is a fairly accurate reflection of what is in the dead tree version. Checked both and the PERS article is definitely not in either of today's editions. Will, no doubt, be in one of next week's papers. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and let people know.

Nothing else new to report. The week's still been weird and it is probably time for it to end. Maybe with some sunshine and not rain. As an Oregonian for 38 years now, I have to confess to being really, really, really tired of the rain this year. My backyard is a giant mud pit, which the Lab loves, but our yardcare person is growing to loathe. Big, deep footprints and lawnmower treads dig in everywhere in the back. I can see the repaired drainage plan coming soon.

No comments: