Thursday, June 05, 2008

I Got the News

Dennis Cauchon, the USA Today reporter who interviewed me, tells me that the PERS article will probably appear in tomorrow's (Friday June 6, 2008) edition. It will probably appear as a "news" item - front section - rather than in the Money section. I'll confirm tomorrow by checking the USA Today web site. If it is there, I'll probably go out and buy a few copies to share with friends and family who don't follow this issue in other states.

In other news, the PERS Oregon Discussion group now has crested the 200 member number. Remember, we're trying for 250 members by June 13th (Friday the 13th). If you haven't joined, and are interested in following more real-time discussion of PERS news, you can click the Yahoo! button on the left side of this blog. Joining is easy and free.

No comments: