Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nine in the Afternoon

The blog look is getting a bit tired and so I'm going to be experimenting with some new Blogger features over the next week. I have to be sure that I can preserve all the posts before I start changing things around. In the meantime, I'm starting with a new posting engine to see whether there is anything useful or different to "Blogo" than with "MarsEdit", which is my former tool. I've been trying to extract some PERS news, but there simply is nothing to report. Even over on Oregon PERS Discussion Group the conversation has declined to a trickle. It is either nine in the afternoon, or it is the calm before the storm. You decide.


2 comments:

TruthSeeker said...

I'm probably out of the information loop, but are we still waiting for Judge Kantor to clarify his ruling for the PERSB "pant loads"?

mrfearless47 said...

If you look at the counter in the upper left hand corner of the blog, you'll see that it is ticking away waiting for Judge Kantor to get off his duff and issue a ruling. When he finally does, I'll take down the counter and put some new one up to count down until PERS implements the ruling. At the current rate, my new Mini Cooper will be delivered before justice is.