Thursday, November 01, 2007

Funny How Time Slips Away

I was bored this morning while waiting for my daughter to get ready for school. I have the new Mac operating system, Leopard. It comes with Dashcode - a very nice developers tool for whipping out Mac widgets. This are little tiny applications that run from OS X Dashboard and do things useful. I have a widget available to pull RSS feeds from this site. I've just built a new widget called "PERS Lawbreakers" just for fun. If you have a Mac running Tiger or later, you can download this widget just for fun from my personal widget factory. Stuffit will unpack the widget. Just click on the widget and it will load into your Dashboard. For your information, the base date is July 1, 2003. Have fun - or get really pissed off, take your pick.

1 comment:

mrfearless47 said...

What? No takers? You don't want to know how many days PERS has been breaking the law? You don't need Leopard to run the widget. Panther or higher will work. Give it try. It is warped in its own peculiar way.