Saturday, March 17, 2007

Call Me

I have been selected as one of 9 retirees to participate in a PERS focus group. Its purpose is to deal with communication issues and other problems relating to PERS' interactions with PERS retirees. If you have any specific concerns you'd like to share with me to share with the group when we get organized, please feel free to drop me an email at a special email address I've set up for these communications. Send your note to me here: enochroot1947-persissues@yahoo.com Try to keep your "issue" focused and clear. I want to represent retiree issues fairly and competently. You can help me by a concise statement of the problem/issue you have. A word of caution: I doubt the group will deal with matters currently the subject of ongoing litigation. They may get into issues related to communication about these matters, but the nitty-gritty details may not be up for discussion.

No comments: