Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wait for Me

Tomorrow's the big day for the hearings in the Arken and Robinson cases. Both hearings will be held in Room 528 of the Multnomah County Courthouse. The Arken case hearings begin at 1:30; the Robinson case begins at 4:00 p.m. Security is tight in the Courthouse; allow ample time to clear security before getting to the courtroom.

I plan to be in attendance for Arken, and *possibly* for the Robinson hearings. I probably won't be able to put up my summary and first impressions until early next week unless a miracle intervenes. My daughter's wedding takes priority this weekend and the relatives start appearing about the time the Robinson case begins. I *will* get the summary/impressions up but they won't be as timely as usual. Wait for me.

No comments: