Thursday, June 09, 2005

Take The Long Way Home

I'm off on vacation early tomorrow morning. As I said earlier this week, I probably won't update this site at all unless something truly momentous occurs. I do plan to update on Wednesday June 15th to let readers know whether or not the Supreme Court plans to issue its Lipscomb decision on Thursday June 16th. Occasionally the Court releases an opinion early, so if I hear of something before Wednesday I'll let you know. Otherwise, expect the western front to be quiet for the next 4 or 5 days. If the Lipscomb decision is released on Thursday, I WON'T have any comment until early evening that day. I'll be in transit all day on the 16th.

I hope the weather turns out better than it is right now -- its Rose Festival weekend and we're going over to Central Oregon as we always do when the fleet comes to Portland. As we like to say when we leave: we're taking the long way home.

No comments: