Thursday, April 07, 2005

You Gotta Move

I've been astounded by the comments I've received on this new blog. It is virtually unanimous that I should move my ongoing monologue over here. I'm going to leave the old site up permanently, but will do virtually all future posting here. The PSU site will host electronic copy links to documents that I want to post publicly, but I'll have links from this site within the text of any entry to take you there.

With every change there are critics. None have criticized this site itself, but I've had design and layout suggestions from lots of people. As I become more familiar with XML and CSS, I'll begin to tweak fonts. For now, I'm done tweaking. I've changed default fonts and font sizes, manually added a links section, and moved the web hit counter here (the contest is still on, BTW). For now, that's all I have time to do as I'm going out of town again this weekend. (I *could* tweak it from my sister's house, but that assumes I'll have time. Gotta catch up on all the gossip from the old home town. :-)

No comments: