Friday, April 08, 2005

Don't Count Me Out

I am aware that the "hit counter" is not currently working. The server hosting it - somewhere far from here - is down for maintenance. I've been told that the "hits" are still being counted, but the server hosting the iconic registers are not recording them for public display. I don't know how long this condition will last, but be assured that your visits here will "count" in the Borders/BN gift card contest. If you haven't already entered, do so today as voting closes at 8:00 am tomorrow. Remember, the contest is to guess when the site will record its 150,000th visitor. FWIW, at 6:15 am today, the counter registered 146,090. If you want any other helpful information, you'll need to return to my old website to get it. So, no one is counting you down and out yet.

I'm off for a weekend visiting my sisters and their families. Although the blog gives me easy access to posting, I'm probably not going to have time to post anything. Besides, everything that is going on right now is too boring for words. I'll be back on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: